The Duomo

The Duomo

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

"It's The Final Countdown!"

       We have two more days until we say ciao to Italy. It seems like it was only yesterday that we arrived here. It is crazy to think that we have spent 3 weeks here because we have done so much. Again this it's crazy! Many would agree that we have enjoyed our time here and in fact some us want to stay here forever. In fact some of us have already started looking for jobs in Firenze. It's not a bad idea but I think many of our bosses at home would be unhappy. But with the two days remaining, I say that we live it up and try to cram in as much as we can until our departure. Ciao! 

1 comment:

  1. Molly,
    Every time I come here...every year, I feel the same way. I am glad that your experience has been a rewarding and mind expanding one. Firenze never ceases to amaze and inspire me, differently each time but always marvelous. The art & architecture, the churches, the food, the vino ( "Asti Spumanti Dolce.....!) and most of all the people. I have made some very close friends here , my closest, Maurizio, you have met as well. The people are accommodating, friendly and tolerant of my terrible Italiano, but above all open. You will be back, won't you?

    ReplyDelete