The Duomo

The Duomo

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I truly enjoyed my stay in Italy and I can say that through the good and the bad I would not have changed the way things had gone. The first week was rough between getting sick, loosing power and key getting broken in apartment door but through those experience you begin to get to know the people you are with on a whole new level. Through my stay I saw amazing things but the highlight of my trip was creating relationships with the people I encountered on a regular basis, my Cafe friends, the people at the market, and of course Lorenzo owner of a gelato shop right outside our apartment. The way of life in Italy is something I will also miss. As americans we tend to rush, in Italy I learned to take my time and enjoy the simplicity of life and food. This trip has truly changed me for the better and Im just counting down the days til I can go back.
sincerly, Hailey Vincent

No comments:

Post a Comment