The Duomo

The Duomo

Sunday, July 1, 2012

and so it ends

What is there really to say?  The trip is over.  There is so much yet to do in Florence.  I will be returning.  On my terms, however.  As much as I value my classmates and the experience and am very glad I went on this trip, I probably wouldn't do it again the same way.  I'm very much a loner in my normal life.  I need to be able to explore the city without considering other people.  And I especially don't want the stress of class and a weekly quiz distracting me from all the beauty to behold.  And hopefully, I will be staying in an air conditioned hotel next time because that last week was very unpleasant for me weather-wise.  I can't stand the heat!

But I will be returning.  I ain't done yet!



And for your viewing pleasure, this a painting I rather liked in a church I just wandered into on my second to last day.


Fare thee well!

~ Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment